How do I get my VSP Vision card?
The carrier does not send out cards. Go to www.vsp.com and use your social security number to register, find a provider, get benefits information and print an ID card.
How do I get my Guardian dental card?
The carrier does not send out cards. Go to www.guardiananytime.com and use group #00443527 to register, find a provider, get benefits information and print an ID card.
How do I register as a new customer or access my FSA account?
- Carrier: Connectyourcare Customer Service: 877-292-4040
- Once enrolled in FSA/HSA account, you will receive a “welcome email” from ConnectYourCare.
- You can register as a new customer by going to www.connectyoucare.com.
- The following information will be required to register:
SSN, DOB, and Payment card number (note: you will need to wait for your payment card to come in the mail.)
Who should I contact if I have claim questions for medical, dental or vision?
Medical: Medical as it depends on the client. Member Services number can be found on employee’s card.
MEC – Every day Care – Redirect Health Customer Service 1-888-995-4945 Website: www.redirecthealth.com
Dental: Dental Member Services: 800-541-7846
- Call 800.877.7195 to speak with Member Services
- Monday – Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., Pacific Time
- Saturday 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Pacific Time
- Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Pacific Time
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Hearing impaired customers may call 800.428.4833 for assistance.
Who can I contact with general benefit questions?
For general benefits questions, please email email@example.com or contact client services at 1-866-552-6360.